Friday, August 12, 2005

The Apartment.

Our apartment is awesome. Bina picked it out before I came and I couldn’t have imagined a better place. It’s amazing. I’m actually struggling day to day with wanting to explore and wanting to just stay in and enjoy the place. It’s not a big apartment but it’s definitely the nicest place I’ve ever lived. There’s a bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen. Then a really nice big living room area with a sofa that turns into a bed (Note to visitors!) and a balcony that is more peaceful than a religious landmark. We recently bought a couple of chairs and a table to leave out there for morning coffee or late afternoon cocktails. It’s by far my favorite place in the whole apartment. Anyway, enough with waxing poetic about the living conditions. Here are some pictures:












No comments: